Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Cycledelik service and website. By visiting the Cycledelik website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Mobile Bicycle Mechanics Terms & Conditions
- Cycledelik will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked service at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking during our operating hours.
- The customer agrees to pay for the agree level of service immediately after the booking has been completed.
- Cycledelik accepts cash, all major debit/credit cards, PayM, BACS and standing orders as payment for any service or repair Cycledelik conducts.
- Card payment for additional extras will be made via PDQ Machine or through a secure mobile App at the time and location of the service.
- All customers will be issued with a Bicycle Service and Repair Receipt (or E-Receipt) that will cover work completed and recommendations if any once the service has been completed.
- All work carried out during the course of the service is guaranteed for three (3) months, excluding wear and tear.
- Cycledelik guarantees the servicing and repairs will be carried out to Cytech standards or equivalent.
- Cycledelik guarantees that the service points will be carried out in full by our qualified mechanics as per service breakdown list available online at: Cycledelik service list
- Should the mechanic run out of time due to the complexity of the service, Cycledelik reserves the right to re-book for an additional visit or take the bicycle back to the workshop and deliver once completed. Additional charges may apply.
- Cycledelik guarantees that all parts supplied and fitted are genuine.
- Cycledelik recycles 2nd hand components deemed safe to use during our yearly charity and free events in conjunction with our local community and charity.
- Cycledelik’s core service oils and grease are Mortex, Finish Line, Manitou, Pit.Stop, RockShox, Shimano, Rohloff, Hammershmidth and Schlumpf. All chains are lubricated with Finish Line Wet Lubricant (High end with Ceramic Wet Lubricant). Upon request we use bio-degradable Green Oil Chain Lubricant.
- Cycledelik’s ‘wash and shine’ service uses bio-degradable Muc-Off bike cleaner.
- Cycledelik cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs, injury or death as a result of any upgrades, alterations, adjustments, repairs or servicing, agreed with the customer and carried out during the course of the service.
- Any parts and labour not already covered by the service, may not be able to be included in the service at the time of the service, and may require a second booking. A second visit charge for call-out, labour and parts may be payable. An estimate of which will be given if requested by the customer.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agree time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to issues with Cycledelik attendance, Cycledelik will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer. For a guaranteed time, please select ‘Add Guaranteed Time’ under additional services (Additional costs/charges apply. Not applicable to full paying members). This action will make sure that your booking is specially monitored by the duty manager to save you being inconvenienced.
- Cycledelik reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions require so.
- We run a franchise as well as work in partnership with a carefully selected team of professional mobile bicycle mechanics and bicycle shop owners and occasionally you may be greeted a different company to make sure that your bike is seen to.
- Customers are encouraged to book online to avoid disappointment but please check that you either received a booking confirmation or log back in to check that your booking has actually been logged in the system.
- If your emails or phone queries are not answered within the hour, please do chase. If you are not entirely satisfied please ask to speak to the duty manager on 03331230500. We are a small business though and most of the time we are all hands on deck, so please be patient.
- Customers are advised to keep their mobile phone handy 24 hours before the visit is due.
- We highly recommend that customers test ride their bicycle after a repair or a service is carried out. Customers are encouraged to ask for advice on the best way to look after your right hand side gears and hanger. They are very likely to be accidently damaged and this is not covered by our after sales warranty.
- Special additional instructions and requests to your mechanic should be written down on the invoice or receipt. No record logged, no request executed. So please check your mechanic has actually heard you, acknowledged your request and noted it down.
- Payment terms apply. Payment maybe processed in advance, during or at the end of the service/repair via bank transfer, online payment, over the phone or via our handheld terminals. All major debit and credit cards accepted.
- There may be times that Cycledelik need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, Cycledelik reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice including membership and loyalty card schemes. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they understand the latest terms and conditions.
Terms of Service (Orders and deliveries of cycles, parts & accessories)
- When you place an order via our website (www.cycledelik.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
- We store the contract’s content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your “My Account” page.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Cycledelik shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our returns and refund page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Cycledelik cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Cycledelik cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician, mechanic or engineer.
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging.
- You can return any items you purchased from Cycledelik.com for up to 365 days from the original purchase date.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Items with specific sell by dates are exempt from the 365 day returns policy.
- You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. Please notify us of your intention to return your item(s) by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Cycledelik
- We will credit full return postage costs up to £25, unless the item ordered is the wrong size or is deemed ‘unsuitable’.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging
- We cannot accept returns on clothing that has been personalised e.g. with name printing
- All returns must have a completed returns form found in your delivery
- When your refund is processed, the funds will be returned to the original payment method.
If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to
10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Cycledelik has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact email@example.com with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Cycledelik Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- UK orders will be delivered using Royal Mail or equivalent.
- International order will be despatched via Parcel Force.
- Please note that UK delivery does NOT include the Channel Islands and shall be considered as international.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy.
- Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods.
- You must be 18 or over to qualify for our service.
Reviews and Comments
- We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the Cycledelik website.
- Cycledelik shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
- Cycledelik will do its best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Consider the Environment
- Cycledelik is considerate of the environment and is pleased to comply with the EU Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2006. There is a requirement on each member State under Article 2 of the Directive to minimise the disposal of WEEE as unsorted municipal waste and to achieve a high level of collection of WEEE for treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal.
- Cycledelik will take back on a new-for-old basis any old electronic item from you. Spare parts are not covered by this and we are not able to take back spares. If you are purchasing a new appliance from us and wish to send us the old one please send it to:
Unit 30, 63 Jeddo road
- You must return the item to us within 28 days of purchasing the new item. Payment of postage for the return of the item is your responsibility.
Copyright © 2007 CYCLEDELIK is a registered trade mark of CYCLEDELIK LIMITED. Registered in England and Wales No: 09720108. VAT Registration No: GB226159903. All Rights Reserved.